Hello dear brothers and sisters! I open again NIH sheet new articles. This time I created an article on healthy Tips in front of a computer. The intention of healthy Tips in front of a computer is healthy Tips in front of screen Monitor. Not Only on computer let me healthy. Kan many NIH, older brothers who may lack the healthy Tips in front of the computer from the various references that can be obtained on Google. But there may also be older brothers who already know about healthy Tips in front of this computer. In fact, the healthy Tips in front of the computer are the older brothers who know more about this article. okay, this is the importance of sharing well brother:)
Okay, without further ado, please read the article about healthy Tips in front of my computer version
Not least of this world's population is working in front of the computer monitor screen. From typing letters, creating documents, to doing heavy work like programming and also playing online games with a very long period of time. So, maybe not a few people who lack apply (or not even apply at all) healthy Tips in front of the computer. There may also be some people who do not know about the dangers that can be caused by lack of implementing healthy Tips in front of computers. In the following, I will share some healthy Tips in front of a computer:
1. Don't take too long in front of the Monitor screen
Healthy Tips in front of this first computer is very simple to implement. However, it is very difficult for some people to do. Why? Because people who already have dependencies on their activities in front of a computer (such as Facebook-an), will be very lazy/reluctant to go from the front of the screen monitor. This is what is harmful to eye health. For that, spend at least 10-15 minutes every 2-3 hours not to be in front of the monitor screen. Then, you can apply the following steps to keep you fit even in front of your monitor screen:
- Do it stretching. It is important that the nerves of the eye or the other body are not strained.
- See green herbs for fresh eyes back.
- Wash the face with water so that the face is not hot due to the radiation rays and UV (Ultra-Violet) posed by the monitor screen of the computer.
- Do light sports like a small stroll around the room.
- Pay attention to your time so that not too long in front of the monitor screen.
- For the Muslims, to always perform prayers when it comes time:)
- AVOID Staying safe when there is no important need.
2. Eat healthy foods
Healthy Tips in front of the computer is a very important thing. Because the activity in front of the monitor screen is draining and continuous concentration for hours that can make us forget to eat and drink. Then, many people like to snacking with less healthy snacks. Or eat fast food/instant. Here's what you should notice:
- If you like snacking, try to consume healthy and natural food and drink such as fruits, vegetables, milk, or healthy juices (first-harvest carrot juice) without artificial sweetener.
- Avoid eating-fast food or instant foods such as instant noodles or fast food/junk food.
- Always drink water so that you do not have dehydration and dry eyes.
3. Position in front of the Monitor screen
Healthy Tips on the next computer is about your position when in front of the monitor screen. Various positions can be applied so that you feel comfortable to activity in front of the monitor screen such as sitting down with your laptop on the thigh directly and perhaps in front of the monitor screen with a position of Prone. A few things you should look out for:
- Try to make the face distance with the monitor screen ideal and comfortable. Not too far, and not too close. Give approximately 30 Cm distance between the face and the monitor screen.
- If seated with a seat, try the position of the body, the position of the hand is roughly forming 90 °, the foot is straight forward or downward.
- When seated without a seat, the body and hand positions are equal to the seat position. However, try straight legs to the front so that the feet are not easy tingling and smooth blood flow.
- Try the position of the body to always relax.
4. Keep the Cleanliness
Healthy Tips in front of the computer is always keeping clean. Why? Of course, so we can feel comfortable with the activities in front of the monitor screen and to avoid various diseases. Here's what to look for:
- Keep the cleanliness around your place in front of the monitor screen.
- Clean the dust and dirt on the monitor so that the eye is not tired because of the dust on the monitor screen that makes the monitor look dull and blurry.
5. Using tools
Healthy Tips in front of last computer is to use some tools when doing a screen in front of the monitor. Props like the following:
- Anti-Radiation Filter, is a tool that can filter for radiation from the monitor screen (especially the type of CRT monitors) not directly regarding the user's face.
- Anti-UV (Ultra Violet) glasses, are the glasses reflecting UV rays from the monitor screen so that the eyes are not glare and reduce eye damage. Why not use anti-radiation glasses? The original anti-radiation glasses were very expensive glasses. It is coated with a black lead that completely dispel the radiation coming from the monitor screen or X-rays in the field of medicine. So, the glasses sold on the market are only able to block UV rays.
So, the conclusion that can be taken on healthy Tips in front of a computer is:
- Always moving and resting
- Fulfill Body Nutrients
- Position between user and computer
- Stay Clean and fresh! (Stay clean and fresh!)
- Use supporting tools
That's her healthy Tips in front of my computer version. We apologize for all the flaws in the article on healthy Tips in front of the computer and this blog. If your brothers have healthy Tips in front of a computer that is more complete and weighted, please share here! Share is Great! ~